Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2021-06-19 02:39:11

fibznf6l
Spectateur

Adidas I-5923 White/Tactile Green

m_5adc491ea4c485a37b3c53c0.jpg

Composed of a mixture of technical ripstop and fine buttery suede, the nmdsize.com equips a bit more of a premium touch than other Boost-laden models for a reasonable $130 USD MSRP. Arriving at retailers next will be a familiar Wu-Tang inspired color scheme that combines the instantly recognizable black and yellow hues of one of the world’s most revered hip-hop groups.

Adidas dropped the I-5923 that adds a modern comfort to a ’70s-style runner. This Adidas Sneakers Sale iteration comes dressed in a classic bumblebee color hue. It features a full Yellow lightweight mesh upper with synthetic suede overlays. Black Three Stripes on the side atop a full-length White Boost midsole and Gum rubber outsole completes the design.

This Adidas I-5923 White/Tactile Green comes dressed in a Black (I-5923) upper constructed out of mesh, suede and leather placed on atop a modernized Futurecraft 4D sole unit. This ideal is practiced perfectly on this particular hybrid, as the retro upper of the I-5923 finds its way atop the brand’s most futuristic tooling to date, Futurecraft.

Nicknamed the "Manchester Showers" colorway, On Sale this pair is inspired by the rainy weather in the English city. A grey mesh upper represents the gloomy forecast and is accented by grey suede eyelets and black suede overlays on the toe and heel. To symbolize lightning, yellow hits are used on tongue, heel, and serrated Three Stripes branding. For comfort, the lifestyle model sits atop a grey Boost midsole.

https://www.nmdsize.com/

Pied de page des forums