Libre Antenne

Parce que les paroles s'envolent, les écrits restent ici.

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

Annonce

#1 2019-10-17 03:57:58

rs3gold5
Téléauditeur

OSRS Gold for Sale Online $18 Coupons for OSRS Ensouled Head til Oct20

The vast majority of Earth's thunderstorms occur at lower latitudes, where the osrs gold combination of higher temperatures and humidity more easily sparks such weather phenomena. However, as Alaska and other parts of the Arctic have warmed in response to human caused global climate change, there is evidence that thunderstorms are starting earlier in the year and are extending to areas that didn't used to see many such events, such as Alaska's North Slope.
Climate deniers get more media play than scientists: studyClimate deniers have garnered far more media attention than prominent climate scientists over the years, fuelling public confusion and slowing the response to global warming, researchers reported Tuesday. From 2000 through 2016, hundreds of academics, business people and politicians who doubted global warming or attributed rising temperatures to "natural" causes got 50 percent more ink than an equal number of top scientists, according to a study in Nature Communications, a peer reviewed journal. In reality, there has long been overwhelming agreement among climate scientists that global warming   caused mainly by burning fossil fuels   poses a major threat to civilisation and much of life on Earth.
This PhD thesis consists of a novel entitled 'She Crossing', and a Commentary. The Commentary reflects on my practice of constructing the novel by adapting it from my previously existing screenplay, 'Petticoat Sailor'. They both derive from 'The Seafaring Maiden', a Nova Scotian newspaper article dating from 1957. All of these narratives are concerned with a nineteenth century woman who had to captain a commercial sailing ship across the Atlantic. My screenplay, 'Petticoat Sailor', is set entirely in the nineteenth century. Both the newspaper article and my novel frame the protagonist's voyage as a twentieth century reminiscence. My novel also introduces a fictional subplot, which was not present in the screenplay. This subplot derives from my research into accounts of cross dressed women who went to sea when only men were legally employed as sailors. The direction of my adaptation from a screenplay into a novel is unusual. Most adaptations move from novel to script and this is reflected in the secondary literature about adaptation. Novels resulting from adapting scripts have attracted little academic analysis as artefacts, and even less theorization of their creative processes. Aiming to increase understanding of the novelizing process, my thesis addresses these absences. The Commentary discusses the differences and similarities in writing screenplay and writing prose fiction by reflecting on my processes in writing this novel. I particularly explore the effects of contingency in adjusting theoretical principles during the creative process of novelization. I also examine to what extent the ways in which I write are themselves adapted from my own experience of directing and acting for stage and film.

A rare opportunity not to be missed! Chance to enjoy up to $18 coupons for cheap OSRS gold, RS gold for sale and more from RSorder Last Party for Autumn from Oct.14 to Oct.20, 2019.

Note:
$3 off code "RLP3" for $50+ orders.
$7 off code "RLP7" for $100+ orders.
$12 off code "RLP12" for $150+ orders.
$18 off code "RLP18" for $200+ orders.

Besides, you can use 5% off code "RSYK5" for Osrs gold / Runescape 3 Gold and all other products from https://www.rsorder.com/ anytime.
autumnparty2019_seo.jpg

Pied de page des forums